[Zope-dev] Zope 2.3.1b1, strange things when ConflictError.

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:12:50 +0000

Erik Enge wrote:

 > The reverse problem is now gone.  But the fact that every time I get
 >  a ConflictError it doesn't "flush" the 'objects' of methodB, and
 > just seems to append to it, still remains.
 >
 > I only get this when a ConflictError occur.

I don't know exactly why this might happen. I'd need to reproduce the
problem, and look through things with a debugger, or instrument the code
with print statements or something like that.

Perhaps you've found a bug (or feature) in the support for concurrency
in Extension Class.

You can probably work around the problem, and get faster code into the
bargain: rewrite methodB so that it is not recursive.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer