[Zope-dev] Zope Development Roadmap Components

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:28:38 -0600

While reading the Zope Development Roadmap about components I had a
question.

It says:
"""Components will be edited via the filesystem as .py files. Components
will probably be checked into and out of Zope via a CVS like facility.
Components can be tested locally without checking them into Zope."""

What does this say about developing components with Py/Perl Scripts?
It looks to be closer to the current Python Products.

I like the idea above but just trying to understand the big picture
about the future.

Any enlightenment appreciated.

Jimmie Houchin