[Zope-dev] New UI for 2.3

Andy Dawkins andyd@nipltd.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:39:58 -0000

Well just to be completely different to everyone else, I like the new look.

The bar at the top takes up a centimeter on my 20in monitor and it doesn't
bother me in the slightest.

I think Brain is right, People have been asking for DC to give Zope a face
lift and now its got one you are all complaining about it.

Don't get me wrong the points you raised are valid but you are complaining
about 32 pixels.  Give it a week and you won't know what you were
complaining about.

Overall it gets the thumbs up from me. :)

-Andy
(P.S. Why hasn't the acl_users folder got the same style of
shaded/non-shaded rows, Just a consistancy thang :)