[Zope-dev] 2.3 beta

Andy McKay andym@ActiveState.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:47:02 -0800

On a more minor note would it be possible to get rid of the old style dtml
syntax (<!--#) in things like the standard_ objects and index_html. A quick
grep should do the trick...

Its
valid but Im sure its confused the heck out of some first time dtml users
looking for some dtml examples... :) It would make Zope look more
consistent...

Downloaded 2.3 beta so I could play with the UI. Some of my comments
remain...
- I think the copyright and refresh should be moved up
- The movement of the blue menu to the left (when you say no top frame) is
questionable
- Im assuming there will be an API to style sheets, that drop down box
etc...

Besides that a big improvement, thanks guys!

--
  Andy McKay.