[Zope-dev] MountedFileStorage

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:33:53 +0000

I've just been trying out the MountedFileStorage product (by Anthony
Baxter) with Zope 2.3.

I've got it mostly working, by patching a couple of typos, and making
the SubApplication class derive from Traversable before Application.

I've *almost* got ZClasses defined in the root storage working in a
mounted storage, but there are still a few issues there.

What product is DC using for the mounted storages on zope.org? Can I get
a copy of it?

I don't see any undo records for objects in the mounted storage. It is a
FileStorage, so I reckon they should be there.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer