[Zope-dev] skinscript and URL traversal question

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:53:25 -0500

At 09:41 AM 1/19/01 -0500, Aaron Payne wrote:

>> >I gave the skinscript trigger a proxy role of manager.  Actually, I gave
>> >all methods involved a proxy of manager. The same error was produced.
>>
>>What version of Zope are you using?
>

>Zope version: Zope 2.2.1
>Platform: freebsd4

Hmm.  You've got me, then.  Have you tried taking the Python Method out of
the mix and using the SQL method directly, like this:

WITH QUERY searchBy_Name(name=self.id)

Also, have you tried running Zope with logging ("STUPID_LOG_FILE") enabled?
 What gets added to the log when you try to access the object via
bobo_traverse?