[Zope-dev] Possible TransparentFolders bug?

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:50:29 +1100

Hi,

The TransparentFolders Product seems to make everything
transparent... not just transparent folders.

Zope/
     Folder_A/
         method_A
         Folder_B/ (transparent folder)
             method_B

I'd expect the only effect of the transparent folder to be that
/Folder_A/method_B would work. But /method_A and /method_B also work.
Tested in Zope 2.3b2 and 2.3b3 with TransparentFolders 0.3.
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- 'Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?' --
-- 'Supposing it didn't,' said Pooh after careful thought.         --