[Zope-dev] ZCatalog FieldIndex bug in Zope 2.3.0b3

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:32:57 +0000

Brian Lloyd wrote:

> > PS: Tabular reporting ZSearch Interfaces generated from Catalogs
> > have quite
> > badly b0rKen results forms, in that, for some reason, the search
> > form ends up in
> > a column of the results table, very confusing...
>
> Huh? I cannot reproduce this at all (or even see how it could
> happen, looking at the tabular report dtml, which is pretty
> straightforward).

Okay, tracked down what's happening, can't understand why :-(

Right, one of the metadata columns has the same name as the DTML method which
shows the search form 'TestCase' in this situation.
For some reason, the DTML method is being rendered instead of the meta data.

I have no idea why, but I'll take a look...

cheers,

Chris