[Zope-dev] ZCatalog FieldIndex bug in Zope 2.3.0b3

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:31:46 -0500

On 1/26/01 11:56 AM, "Chris Withers" <chrisw@nipltd.com> wrote:

> Chris Withers wrote:
>>
>> Okay, tracked down what's happening, can't understand why :-(
>
> Some data points before I rush off...
>
> - ZDebug doesn't like 2.3 very much :-S
> - Python Scripts rock ;-)
>
> However, from what ZDebug did show, it seems that the object the catalog has
> found ends up on the top of the namespace stack. Because this is a DTML
> method,
> I'm guessing the DTML method TestCase is acquired from it, before the
> namespace
> is searched for the meta_data, which is a little screwy :-(
>
> As to why the object is on the top of the namespace, I dunno whether it's
> dtml-in or ZCatalog that's responsible...

Odd, I thought you were reffering to another bug that I fixed, thanks to
your report :-) hehehe, apparantly that wasn't the actual bug you were
interested in.... Should I put the other one back? :-)

Chris