[Zope-dev] ZCatalog FieldIndex bug in Zope 2.3.0b3

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:47:43 -0000

> > I'm guessing the DTML method TestCase is acquired from it, before the
> > namespace
> > is searched for the meta_data, which is a little screwy :-(
>
> Odd, I thought you were reffering to another bug that I fixed, thanks to
> your report :-) hehehe, apparantly that wasn't the actual bug you were
> interested in.... Should I put the other one back? :-)

Other one? not sure what you mean there... The bug with FieldIndexes was the
most important, one of our VIP(roject)s crucially relies on this ;-)

The ZSearch problem is weird. I'd need to fix ZDebug to work with 2.3 first
though as, AFAIK, a normal TemplateDict won't tell you what
mappings/InstanceDicts it has in it and what order they're in :-S

Thanks for the quick fix though :-)

Chris