[Zope-dev] ZClass and ZCatalog

Tim McLaughlin tim@iterationzero.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 06:36:59 -0400

Marco,

The other option is to use ZClassEvents which will let you write code that
runs when properties are changed.  Then you can index in 1 or 20 catalogs,
and send emails, whatever.  CatalogAwareness, then, is no longer necessary
(since it is limited to one catalog anyway).

Tim

Tim McLaughlin
iterationZERO - www.iterationzero.com
703-481-2233