[Zope-dev] Problem starting Zope

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 18:56:18 -0500

Thanks Dieter for the reply.
Sorry for the delay in the reply. The problem was on my home machine and I've
been at work.

I don't know that anyone broke code, other than Netscape breaking my lines in
the message. :)

I duplicated the message by typing it into Netscape.

Look at the reply to myself for more info.

I still don't know where there error is but it doesn't work with the cvs
Python.

Thanks again.

Jimmie Houchin