[Zope-dev] Traversal Barf

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:25:58 +0100

I've been getting a puzzling error.  It's not reliably reproduceable.
It occurs perhaps one time in four when I'm using Opera.  At first, it
appeared only to be related to Opera, but now I'm getting the same
error in netscape.  I can just hit refresh and it works again.
There's no sign of anything like ConflictErrors or the like on the
console.

Has anyone seen this before?  What could it be?

< snip >

 File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Let.py, line 146, in render
    (Object: rootpath="absolute_url()")
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py, line 334, in eval
    (Object: absolute_url())
    (Info: absolute_url)
  File <string>, line 0, in ?
  File /usr/local/Zope/lib/python/OFS/Traversable.py, line 119, in absolute_url
    (Object: Traversable)
KeyError: SERVER_URL

Cheers,

seb