[Zope-dev] masquerading python products as functions

Mick vsl6@paradise.net.nz
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 00:41:19 +1200

Thanks for all the pointers.  I found the thread that Dieter was mentioning
and it was very good.  Interesting to follow Chris's process of
enlightenment, just what I needed.  This Python script solution below looks
interesting too, so I must follow that up.  Toby Dickenson's wrapper is very
nice ... http://www.zope.org/Members/htrd/howto/FunctionTemplate

thanks
Mick