[Zope-dev] OpenFlow workflow engine

Vincenzo Di Somma e.disomma@icube.it
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:47:28 +0200

Chris Withers wrote:

Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:

Hi Chris,
Sorry for the misundertand, maybe there`s been problems with the mailing
list since I don`t recall to have written anything like that...

However the main difference between our product and the DC one is the
more general purpose orientation of OpenFlow, we`re tryng to do a WfMC
compliant workflow engine. I will release as soon as possible some
examples to show clearly the difference, maybe this afternoon.

--
Vincenzo Di Somma - Responsabile Ricerca e Sviluppo - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia