[Zope-dev] OpenFlow workflow engine

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:58:55 -0700

Vincenzo Di Somma wrote:

> However the main difference between our product and the DC one is the
> more general purpose orientation of OpenFlow, we`re tryng to do a WfMC
> compliant workflow engine. I will release as soon as possible some
> examples to show clearly the difference, maybe this afternoon.

Workflow will soon become a 'service'.  The theory behind services is
that they all support the same interface, but can be implemented in
different ways.  I'd suggest exploring making your workflow tool use the
same API as ours, that way it can "plug" right into the CMF.

If our API is not rich enough to support your functionality, speak now,
it's easier to change these things when they're still in early
development.

-Michel