[Zope-dev] ZServer should redirect for folder objects?

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:20:35 +0200

Hi!

> Sure, but I think thats not a problem of the server but an issue for
> the mirror tool. Wget might be a bit simplicistic for this task.
> There are other options like pavuk for example.

Ok, I think, we're repeating the same discussion now as before, so we might
stop here (and pavuk wasn't working as well.. it's really a "problem" of Zope's
advanced object model and thus changing all the other tool is not really the
option ;-)

(hm, didn't I say, I wanted to stop? ;-)

cheers,
  Christian

--
COM.lounge                                          http://comlounge.net/