[Zope-dev] Zope 2.4.0 CopySupport changes seem wrong

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:15:21 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:
> I'm not completely sure I understand the problem (rushed for time at
> the
> moment), but it was me who f'ed up the trunk and 2.4 in order to
>  service
> the collector.  Can anybody provide a suggestion as to what to do in
> order to unbreak formulator and address the original collector issue's
> problem?

Please reverse the patch listed here:

http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-checkins/2001-July/007165.html

As to what the original collector issue needs... well, there have been
suggestions on this list such as doing what ZPatterns does. They could
also use the TransactionAgents product.

However, the original collector issue should be reclassified as a
Feature Request rather than a Bug Report.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer