[Zope-dev] SOAP support: request for comments

Petru Paler ppetru@ppetru.net
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:25:47 -0700

Hi,

Almost a year ago I did a quick hack which added SOAP support to Zope. It really
was something I played with in order to understand what this whole SOAP thingie
is about. To my surprise, though, my web server access logs show that people
have actually downloaded it :)

Now, one year later, the situation is different (a couple Python SOAP libraries,
as opposed to only one) so I'm looking into actually finishing (or redoing) the
SOAP support for Zope. For this, I would very much apreciate comments --
especially from those guys who already used my patch, or think they are going
to use Zope and SOAP in the future.

Thanks,

Petru