[Zope-dev] SOAP support: request for comments

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:25:51 -0400

On 30 Jul 2001, at 10:34, Brian Lloyd wrote:

> I will volunteer to start a separate proposal to try to combine
> the current SOAP proposals with my own biased agenda :) This is
> something that will _really_ require a group of people who care
> to pay attention and provide feedback (especially on the use
> cases, though I'll volunteer to make the best start I can).

I would like to use the webservice.htc component from IE 5.5 clients talking to Zope.

I have a few one-page-web-apps hosted from Zope that are getting to be extremely
complex.

Right now I have to create my own XML bundle and send it to the server for processing.

Please let me know which wiki we should be working in, I'll participate.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements