[Zope-dev] WEBDav - ZClass Problems

Eric Roby vekn@msn.com
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 06:59:09 -0500

I have two ZClasses, one with base class of CatalogAwareBase and
ZDTMLDocument, the other with base class of _ZClass_for_Renderable and
CatalogAwareBase.  Manager role has the full set of permissions for the
classes. ZInstances are created as expected, TTW.  However, when I try to
manage these ZInstances via a WEBDav client, the WEBDav Server simply
doesn't show that the objects are there.

Is the WebDav server setup to ONLY manage DTMLDocuments and DTMLMethods?  I
have had no problems with my WEBDav client when managing these traditional
Zope objects.

Is this a side effect of ZClasses or of CatalogAware?

As a side,  the FTP client has no problems with these ZInstances.

What gives???

Eric