[Zope-dev] Boost.Python

Albert Langer Albert.Langer@Directory-Designs.org
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:50:59 +1000

[...James Treleaven]
> but
> are there any complications with respect to my using Boost.Python to bind
> any Zope Python scripts that I write to C++ code?

[Michel]
You've _really_ lost me, maybe someone else knows what you mean.  I don't
know what you mean by 'bind' (do you mean writing python extension modules
in C?), or what Boost.Python is, or what you are referring to as 'Zope
Python scripts' (do you mean the python modules that come with Zope?).

[Albert]
I don't know the answers to James' questions but here's the links for
Boost Python:

http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/index.html

and comparison with Zope Extension Classes and other approaches:
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/comparisons.html

Looks very interesting. Check it out.