[Zope-dev] mxDateTime-based Zope DateTime module

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:15:54 -0500

At 10:28 AM 6/7/01 -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
>Actually, it's good that the license is BSDish, that means that it's
>legally possible to include mxDateTime inside a Zope distribution.

Cool, so the license problem is definitely solved.

Now, we just have to get rid of the last technical issues. From DC's point
of view: Is there a chance, that this port to mxDateTime could make it into
Zope 2.4? I think this would be the correct release in anyway, since there
will be so many changes.

Regards,
Stephan

--