[Zope-dev] How to return downloadable content from Python Met hod

Blandford, Simon [BSS Audio UK] Simon.Blandford@bss.co.uk
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:19:58 +0100

Hi Casey,

Did you get the code I sent you?

I already have a solution from Gregor Heine similar to the one described
below. It is in the "download" method in Document.py. It works too.

Regards,
Simon.