[Zope-dev] dtml-in batching improved

Jean Lagarde jean.lagarde@eer-rc.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 06:57:07 -0700

Ivo, somehow I had missed the very start of the thread. I think that my
change pretty much implements the third alternative you describe in your
post, but for which you provided no patch (the one which defines the
variables at the top and bottom only, because I leave the "if
index==first or index==last" test). You are right that my change could
break existing code, but I think not as badly as defining the variables for
every
iteration.

In any case, I will keep the change in my version until I notice a side
effect that I don't like.

Cheers,

Jean