[Zope-dev] Re: Problems with Transparent Folder and Zope 2.3.3

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 02:58:04 +0200

> Tomorrow I hope to release a version of TransparentFolders that works
> around the problem, so you can wait for that instead if you like.

Cool! Could you maybe put the patch that currently is applied in
OFS/__init.py__ into a Hotfix? This would make it easier to use Transparent
Folders together with INSTANCE_HOME installations where people just symlink
to the product folders ...

> I'm glad to know the product is being used.  I don't think it will be in
> the core distribution since it causes a performance hit.

We know about the performance hit. But is it a big one?

Joachim