Something better than ZClasses (was: Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Zcatalog bloat problem (berkeleydb is a solution?))

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:50:14 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, Stephan Richter wrote:

> Okay, okay...I stayed up and typed it down pretty quick (2 hours). I
> attached it to this mail. It is plain text, since I was too lazy to do
> it in HTML. It might be a little unstructured, but I am too tired to
> fix that now.

So what does it do?  :)

What I'm thinking is this: maybe use SmartWizard to meta-program you
Python Product; that creates a definition file(s) of some sort which is
sent to mk-zprod; mk-zprod consults the WarpFramework do make sure we
don't create too much work for ourselves, and also provides us with nice
default HTML/DTML-pages, and finally, Formulator could be used to do
validation on those HTML/DTML-pages.

Or are we talking past eachother here?

It would be very cool to have a tool like that.