Something better than ZClasses (was: Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Zcatalog bloat problem (berkeleydb is a solution?))

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:54:10 -0500

At 10:45 PM 6/27/01 +0200, Erik Enge wrote:
>On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Tino Wildenhain wrote:
>
> > if there are always many objects to create, may be it would be better
> > to have a generic mechanism for asking users and represent
> > app-/management interfaces rather then copying all the stuff over and
> > over?
>
>That's what mk-zprod does.  Or rather, will do once I've made the
>interface friendlier.  (If I didn't misunderstand you.)

If I have some time left at all tonight, I will make a wizard that could be
the initial front-end to mk-zprod. Could you give me a short list of things
you would like to ask the user?

Regards,
Stephan

--