Something better than ZClasses (was: Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Zcatalog bloat problem (berkeleydb is a solution?))

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:09:56 -0500

>I just realised something.  How do you need this to work?  With regards to
>the wizard.  Should mk-zprod produce the files and add them to a folder in
>itself?  Or should it return everything for the wizard to handle?

All what the wizard will do is provide the user with a nice interface/GUI
to enter the information. I will then pass the information to the above
mentioned management methods and the MakeZProduct Product will then
generate the code and save it to the file system.

BTW, we will assume that the user that runs the Zope engine has write
access to /ZOPE/lib/python/Products.

Regards,
Stephan

--