[Zope-dev] persistence

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:09:59 -0500

At 01:40 PM 6/28/01 -0700, Mark McEahern wrote:
>I'm a Zope and Python newbie and I'm trying to utilize Persistence, but I've
>seen two different ways:
>
>         import ZODB
>         from Persistence import Persistent

As Michel said, this is only for non-Zope use. In this case the 'import
ZODB' statement does some funky stuff with the namespace. ;-) But I do not
even attempt to understand that now. Next year maybe...

If anyone knows about some nice documentation discussing/explaining this
behavior, could you post the link?

Regards,
Stephan

--