[Zope-dev] QuickTime VR Movies

Andre Schubert andre.schubert@geyer.kabeljournal.de
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:22:14 +0100

Hi all,

I have found an error or bug in handling QT VR Movies with Zope.
I have uploaded three qt files into Zope as File objects.

I also have installed this files in the normal appache directory.

Now comes the error? If i do a wget with the files from the apache
directory and thi files from Zope i get always two different version of
the same file. That means that a QT File that comes from Zope has a
different content than a file comes from apache.
The problem is that this litte difference makes a qt plugin to crash.

I'am using zope 2.2.4 on Immunix 6.2(redhat).

Who can help???