[Zope-dev] QuickTime VR Movies

Casey Duncan cduncan@kaivo.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:50:31 -0700

Andre Schubert wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have found an error or bug in handling QT VR Movies with Zope.
> I have uploaded three qt files into Zope as File objects.
>
> I also have installed this files in the normal appache directory.
>
> Now comes the error? If i do a wget with the files from the apache
> directory and thi files from Zope i get always two different version of
> the same file. That means that a QT File that comes from Zope has a
> different content than a file comes from apache.
> The problem is that this litte difference makes a qt plugin to crash.
>
> I'am using zope 2.2.4 on Immunix 6.2(redhat).
>
> Who can help???

What is Content-Type you are getting from Zope?
What is the correct Content-Type?
What is the extension of the QTVR file that was uploaded (if any).

Zope uses the file extension or mime type of the uploaded file to try to
determine the content-type of the file/image object . I don't see QTVR
files listed specifically (although .mov and .qt are listed and map to
'video/quicktime'). If you don't have that many files, you can set the
content-type manually in the Properties tab of the file object.
--