[Zope-dev] manage_main <select ... /> don't work with Mozilla

Cyril Elkaim cyril.elkaim@free.fr
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:18:15 +0100

       Hi,

       The last builds of Mozilla do not accept anymore this kind of HTML tags:
<select .... />
       I have discuss with Moz developers and they say it's not in the standard.
So now we must use something like <select ...>. All the other tags must follow
the same syntax, of course.

    The problem with the management interface of Zope is it uses '/>' in many
places. So it's not possible to use Moz for creating new objects for example.

        So should it be possible to do something about it :-)

        Cyril