[Zope-dev] Deleting objects by the users

Menno Brandsen menno@zreal.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 04:36:44 +0100

Hello all, I have a question conserning deleting objects(images) by the user

The situation is this :

I have a page that lists the contents of the folder below, containing images
of a site.
In that list a want to let the user/client delete the image that he wants.

I've tried using this syntax :

"image_folder.manage_delObjects(ids=_['id'])">"> DELETE </a>

What happens now is that as soon as the page loads it inmediatly deletes the
images.
Can anybody tell me a sollution for this problem ?
I would be very gratefull ! =)

Greetings,
Menno Brandsen

0---------------------------------o
| M. Brandsen                     |
| Parkstraat 20                   |
| 2517 JK                         |
| Den Haag                        |
| Menno@infinitum.nl       |                                 |
|                          |     Your mouse has moved.       |
0--------------------------|   Windows has to reboot for     |
                           |     changes to take effect.     |