[Zope-dev] Compiling new Splitter.c on Windows

Big John Holmes resefficient@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:37:58 -0800 (PST)

Howdy all.  It's been a while since I've posted
because the company I used to work for is sliding into
the sludge.  So I'm working on my own now!

Unfortunately that means I have to use Windows with
Zope.

Since I have no experience in this area I'll cut to
the chase.  I have aSplitter.c file written that works
under linux, and I'd like to use it under Windows.
How do I do it.  I tried compiling the source
distribution off Zope.org, but wo_pcgi.py starts and
dies.  What's the secret?

All my best,

Jason Spisak