[Zope-dev] Core Session Tracking Problem?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:10:05 +0100

I've been noticing these sorts of messages in a number of our server logs:

2001-03-26T12:56:19 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
'\000\000\000\000\000\002\030\316'
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /mnt/data/2/zope/2-2-4_base/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 443, in
setstate
AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'

I think I posted about it a while back, but I've started to notice that these
only occur in applications where wer'e using the Core Session Tracking product.
Given the low OID numbers, it does sound like it's something in the funky RAM
based session that's not being found, but I may be talking rubbish ;-)

Anyway, it occurs on Zope 2.2.4, 2.2.5, and 2.3.xbx.

Do core session tracking bugs go in the collector or somewhere else?

cheers,

Chris