[Zope-dev] ZPivotTable doesnt save its data dictionary

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Sun, 13 May 2001 11:22:14 -0400

florian,

as far as i know you can call superValues from DTML. it returns a list of
objects. you could do something like this:

<dtml-in expr="folder_name.superValues(['Meta Type 1', 'Meta Type 2'])">

  <dtml-if name="sequence-start">
    <select name="my_select_list">
  </dtml-if>

  <dtml-with sequence-item only>
    <option value="&dtml-getId;">&dtml-title;</option>
  </dtml-with>

  <dtml-if name="sequence-end">
    </select>
  </dtml-if>