[Zope-dev] manage_workspace => index_html

The Doctor What docwhat@gerf.org
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:34:08 -0500

My workspace keeps being redirected to index_html....

Example:
http://host/manage_workspace redirects me to http://host/

Likewise, http://host/pi/manage_workspace redirects me to
http://host/pi/

I don't understand it, but I see that netscape navigator doesn't
seem to have this problem.  But Mozilla and Lynx does!

Here is some output from lynx:
lynx -head -source -nopause -auth=id:pass http://linuxasm.gerf.org:9673/manage_workspace
HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily
Server: Zope/Zope 2.3.2 (source release, python 1.5.2, linux2)
ZServer/1.1b1
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:28:12 GMT
Bobo-Exception-File: /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/App/Management.py
Bobo-Exception-Type: Redirect
Location: http://linuxasm.gerf.org:9673/index_html
Bobo-Exception-Value: http://linuxasm.gerf.org:9673/index_html
Proxy-Connection: close

What's going on?  Is this a Mozilla problem?  If so, why is lynx
doing the same?

How should I go about trouble shooting it?

Versions:
Mozilla: newer than 0.9 (nightly build from today)
Lynx: 2.8.3rel.1
Netscape: 4.77
Zope: 2.3.2-2 (debian)

Ciao!

--
There is no sweeter sound than the crumbling of your fellow man.
	-- Groucho Marx

The Doctor What: <fill in the blank>             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                                                   KF6VNC