[Zope-dev] 'None' object has no attribute 'load'

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 18 May 2001 13:24:22 +0100

Chris McDonough wrote:

> I suspect this has something to do with the _p_jar attribute of the
> mounted storage object becoming None at some point after a commit.  That
> said, I'm in over my head, and I'm going to need some help from others
> at DC.  Since this error rarely gets raised at the user level, it hasn't
> been a priority, and probably still won't be for some time, at least
> until we get the steam up to put CST into Zope in some fashion.  Is it
> causing you problems other than the error in the log?

It is unfortunately one of the things lowering certain parts of NIP's opinions
of Zope :-S
But, I think I now have confidence to say there's nothing behind this that
actually matters, which I couldn't before :-)

thanks for your help :-)

Chris