[Zope-dev] ZCatalog/TextIndex: searching for the exact phrase"word1 word2"

Erik Enge erik@thingamy.net
Sat, 19 May 2001 16:47:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:

> I believe it means within 8 words in the current implementation...

So, "word1 NEAR wordlongerthan8characters" wouldn't come up with
anything?  Or is it number of characters inbetween?

> > Is it in line for 2.4?
>
> No, unfortunately.  I'm not sure when it will be on the map.  This is
> an area where someone outside of DC sufficiently motivated to make it
> work could help.

Hey, I'll be glad to help.  If you could show me the ropes I'll hack away
like, uhm, a hacker!