Randomness (RE: [Zope-dev] CoreSessionTracking 0.8)

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Thu, 24 May 2001 12:39:30 +0200

What we experience with CoreSessionTracking:

We have a manage mode in the Kontentor CMS hacky thing (no, it is NOT a
product yet ;-)). It works well for some time (i.e. if I click on it, the
system switches to manage mode and stays in manage mode until I click
again), but from time to time it is just reset (quite randomly, too) to the
non-manage mode. The click just sets a session variable. Haven't got any
deeper with it yet, but the session seems not to be really reliable ...

Joachim