Randomness (RE: [Zope-dev] CoreSessionTracking 0.8)

Joachim Werner joe@iuveno-net.de
Fri, 25 May 2001 20:45:10 +0200

> > I know, but that's why the errors are called "random": They are not easy
> > replicate ...
>
> I understand.

I don't know if this helps a bit: It's the code used in KONTENTOR for
putting the session into the REQUEST namespace. I think it is not the most
elegant way of doing this, but it seems to work, except for the times it
doesn't ;-)

The actual problem I can trace (we don't have a shopping cart) is that the
manage_content variable falls back to "NO" without a reason. Please tell me
that the problem is in our code, not in the CST:

<dtml-let data="SESSION.getSessionData()">
 <dtml-unless "data.has_key('manage_content')">
  <dtml-call "data.set('manage_content','NO')">
 </dtml-unless>
 <dtml-in "REQUEST.form.keys()">
  <dtml-let si=sequence-item>
   <dtml-unless "si=='file'">