[Zope-dev] call for papers: m. fowler/internet software engineering

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 14:09:46 -0400

Hi all,

FYI:  Martin Fowler (author of UML Distilled, Refactoring, et. al.) has
put out a call for papers which discuss the software engineering of
internet software.  If you're interested in contributing, the original
text of the request is below.  It can also be found at
http://computer.org/software/edcal.htm#march02 .  It would be nifty to
see a paper which concentrates on Zope in this context.

Separately, Mr. Fowler has also expressed an interest in understanding
how Zope works in comparison to other internet software platforms, and
may consider extending the (primarily Java-centric) effort at
http://martinfowler.com/isa/index.html to include Zope-related concepts
if they can be contrasted with what exists within this set of documents.

Cheers,

- C