[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope] instability problems 2.4.x... Ready for production?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 00:05:09 +0100

Antwan Reijnen writes:
 > I am a little bit concerned about the things I read about the mysterious
 > crashes of Zope 2.4.x. A site I am going to build has to go in production
 > in a month or so. Should I consider building the site in 2.3.2, which
 > according to other messages is "rock-solid"?
I do not trust 2.4.2,
but I use 2.4.1 (more precisely, a CVS snapshot shortly after
the 2.4.1 release) with only minor problems (I met two minor bugs:
in the new C implemented permission code (very rare case, probaly
usually not encountered by applications) and one obvious but
in Plugin-Indexes).

Dieter