[Zope-dev] one help file refuses to load in my product. Help?

Gary Poster Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:25:37 -0500

Hi all.  I have a folder-like product that holds some other objects that are
not products--like the users in a user folder, their class definition is in
the same product (and file) as their parent folder.  Unlike users in the
user folder, my subobjects actually have use a tabbed Zope UI themselves.

The problem is that when I context.registerHelp() in my init file, the .stx
help files in my help directory are all registered correctly, *except* the
one used by the subobject's tabs.

I've gone through the registerHelp process as best I can and the method just
goes through the help directory, registering everything it finds newer than
what it already has.  It doesn't seem to care what uses the file, or even if
anything does.  However, that one file never loads, even as I try changing
its name, modifying it, modifying other help files, etc.

Help?

Thanks

Gary