[Zope-dev] Zope has been Hijacked! Save Zope!

Garry Steedman gs@styrax.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:51:48 +0000

Clark,

sorry to be blunt, but you're talking through your arse!

you make some v. wild statements and offer no justification for them:
i can only conclude that the application you refer to in fact
suffered from the same flawed methodology...

if you can be bothered, i would be interested to know exactly what it
is you mean by the following:

1. "Zope has lost all of the advantages of being a freeware product"
2. "the extreme commercialization of Zope is hurting Zope"
3. "these issues [bugs] are kept strictly confidential"

how is it you go about "reclaiming" something that was never yours?

garry