SV: SV: [Zope-dev] Re: Fishbowl?

Magnus Heino magnus.heino@pleon.sigma.se
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:13:58 +0100

>  > Well, that checkin was done to the cvs 4 days ago. If you haven't
>  > read the one line at dev.zope.org about it being available in the
>  > cvs, or if you dont subscribe to the cvs mailinglist, how are you
>  > supposed to know that it exists? :-P
>
> Actually, he sent an email to zope-dev on 11/26.  Version control went
> to zope-dev on 10/23.  Between the two, one email of discussion.

Yes. You are right. I found the message. I subscribe to 11 zope
mailinglists, and I really try to read them all, but I must have missed this
one.

> This is why I'm leery of thinking this is simply a tool issue.  I think
> we'll need more creativity, hijacking notwithstanding. :^)

I don't agree.

I read the proposal when Brian wrote it, I even got a snapshot from him a
while back. Still, I missed the release.

The current tool, the Wiki at
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/WebServicesForZope/FrontPage,
does not contain the info that he sent in the mail, and it got some links
pointing at non-existing pages. I thought I'd fix that, but it says that
"Only the owners may edit this page"...

But, everything is not bad, the Webservice package looks really good! :-)

/Magnus