[Zope-dev] changing a Fishbowl Proposal's state

Brian Lloyd brian.lloyd@zope.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:44:13 -0500

> I want to change the "Awaiting Resources" state of the
> SiteAccessUsabilityEnhancements to a real project ... I read all the
> docs i could find on the process, but I can't see what happens to move
> it from awaiting to actual...

It's in the fishbowl introduction:

http://dev.zope.org/Fishbowl/Introduction.html

"""When the proposal is ready and has a leader, the leader should
contact (zope-dev@zope.org for now) to ask that the proposal move
to the next phase and become an active project. At this point,
the maintainer of the software product in question will do two
things:

editorial review of the proposal - was the process followed?

technical review of the material in the proposal"""

I've asked Evan and Amos (the main players in that proposal to date)
to take a look at your proposed solution page. It looks fine to me
if they are OK with it. I've set up a project area for you at:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/SiteAccessUsabilityEnhancements/

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
Software Engineer  540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com