[Zope-dev] compiling Zope 2.4.1 on Mac OS 10.1

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:06:41 +1000

Sadly, I do have reasons forcing me to stay with Zope 2.3.2. I had no
problems with Zope 2.3.2 or Python 2.0 and OS X 10.0.4... all I need
to continue to work is to get Python 2.0 running on 10.1 :-(.

Thanks,

Itai