[Zope-dev] A modest proposal: Replace medusa with Twisted

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:34:32 -0400

> > Thing is that from what I see win32 is the most popular
> platform for Zope
>
> Actually I think win32 is in the minority. A poll on ZopeZen (totally
> unscientific) showed about 60% run on Linux.

Our server logs always show win32 binary downloads as far and away the
winner. That doesn't mean that they are the majority as far as actual
deployments, but it underscores the point that win32 support is an
imperative. I suspect that a lot of people use the win32 version to
get started with Zope and evaluate it.

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
Software Engineer  540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com